My blog is indexed in Google now.

on Monday, March 19, 2007


Finally my blog was indexed in Google. It a very good news for me.What I must do it now is try to increase my page rank.Google really love the higher page rank.Let me sharing this tips with all my blog readers. I really recommended Google webmaster tool to you

What you can do with this webmaster tools?
To view a much larger sample of links to pages on your site that google found on the web.

Why is this interesting?
Google have divided the world of links into two types: external and internal.

It that useful?
Yes, you can know how many link to a particular post in your blog.I hope this post will help you.










{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

 
© Techno The Way Of Life | All Rights Reserved
D.I.Y Themes ByBelajar SEO